Friday, May 6, 2011

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

This is a very late in the day post. To be honest I wasn't feeling very inspired today, those days happen occasionally! I was too busy being a mum today. So I thought I would instead just dedicate this post to all the mums out there and wish you all a very happy Mother's Day! This will be my first so it is very special to me. I never thought that being a mum could be so amazing and never thought that I could love this little person as much as I do. Even if I do suffer from lack of sleep most of the time it is without a doubt the most incredible thing to have ever experienced. I am hoping that my 6 month old will show his appreciation of me trying to be a good mum to him by giving me a sleep-in on Mother's Day!


Love this little guy!

1 comment :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...