I came across this company a little while ago and my lovely husband bought me some of the Seamless & Steadfast Enamel Steel Platesfor my birthday recently. I am a keen camper and love how their products aren't only practical but look great too. And really you don't have to take them camping either as they look just as good indoors as around a campsite. Here is a few of my favourites from their range;
I am finding so many inspirational pieces at the moment. I can really sense a trend in the products that I am liking, tan leather, marble, oak timber, brass copper and grey and white hues. Now if only I could afford it all :)
I thought I might put a bit of a wishlist together as there are a few things I have been lusting over of late, especially as we are going to embark on some renovations to our house soon. I will be sure to share this with you as we go!
1.Indoor plants really add to an interior and I have the perfect spot for this fiddle leaf fig when we install our new sliding door, just need to source a nice planter pot for it.
2. I just love this Milk NA1 light by Norm, its the combination of the milky opaque glass and those raw oak legs
3. I have long needed some salt and pepper grinders and this set by Menu will look just fabulous in our new kitchen
4. I want to add some greenery to the new kitchen in the form of a hanging planter and think all the designs by bakerhouse are just perfect
5. Another must for the kitchen is this beautiful timber trivet by Australian designer Adam Goodrum for Normann Copenhagen
6. Having recently renovated our hallway, a lovely round rug is a definite need to put over our gorgeous grey tiles. I am lusting over Armadillo & Co's Flower Weave Daisy rug