Tuesday, March 22, 2011

SYDNEY LOVE

Hi all, I have been offline for a few days as I have been over in Sydney with husband and baby visiting my brother and sister-in-law. It has been awhile since they have seen their little nephew and were probably shocked by how much he has grown! We had such a lovely time - a home cooked meal, yummy breakfasts everyday, walking around the very cool Newtown, a visit to the Sydney Aquarium, Bondi and child-free dinner (thanks to our eager sitters!) to celebrate our two year wedding anniversary! I thought I would post some piccies of our trip for your viewing pleasure...



details at Bondi



lots of crazy colourful fish at the Sydney Aquarium. The jellyfish exhibit was one of my favourites!





details from Newtown including very cool street art, gorgeous old tiles on a cottage front step and super tasty gelati!

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...