Monday, March 14, 2011

A DEDICATION

Good morning everyone. I have really enjoyed beginning my blog and bringing you inspiring images of furniture, products, interiors and architecture so far. But when it comes down to it, this blog is about materialistic things. So in light of the recent events that have been happening in Australia, New Zealand and now the devastation that has occurred in Japan I think its a good time to reflect on what is truly important. I feel exceedingly lucky to have a such a wonderful family, husband and beautiful baby. Without them nothing else matters.

So I dedicate this post to all the people who have been affected by the recent disasters. Mother Nature has shown her full fury and devastation but here are some images that show her beauty too. And make sure you tell someone today how much you care :)





image via google images

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...