Thursday, July 10, 2014

MORE RUG LOVE

I have long made it known that I am a fan of the beautiful Armadillo & Co rug range. I posted about my rug lust here and on my wishlist here. I also own the stunning daisy weave and have a couple from the junior collections put aside for two little rooms that need refurbishing in my house. Coincidentally I blogged about my friends stunning home here where some of the junior collection was shot along with some of their other rugs. The ranges just continue to inspire and I am loving all the new designs they come out with. But I also really like the simplicity of their neutral woven rugs and will be purchasing one very shortly for my lounge room.

Keep up the stunning work Armadillo & Co.




the oh so pretty geranium

check out their website here for more rug loveliness!

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...