Wednesday, July 30, 2014

HAY

As an Interior Designer and an extreme lover of all things design, which well borders on obsession really, I come across so many different brands. One of my favourites is the Danish firm Hay. As an avid enthusiast of Scandinavian design and mid century modern, I really feel their designs evoke timeless appeal and are well considered with a little bit of fun. As I get older I am realising the importance of longevity in design and that buying a piece of furniture should be well considered, not what's trendy at the time. This ethos is spot on with the philosophies of Scandinavian culture and why their homes are so beautifully furnished. So I am not settling for anything, I am saving up for that Mags sofa!








I love the styling in all their shots, the large scale blocks of colour are wonderful. A highlight of mine was visiting Hay House in Copenhagen. It was just beautiful! All images are via Hay.






No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...