Tuesday, April 26, 2011

THE GOURMET TEA

Hello everyone, hope you have had a wonderful easter! Sorry I did not post yesterday my internet was playing up and it was a good excuse anyway to have some time off! Today's post is the very colourful interior of The Gourmet Tea store in Sao Paulo, Brazil. The fitout was designed by Alan Chu Architects, in which a small house was transformed into the tea shop. The inspiration for the fitout came from the colours of the tins of the 35 tea blends that the store sells. I have probably close to that number of different teas in my pantry, I am a bit of a tea addict! I really love the simplicity of the fitout and how the architects have allowed for the colour to shine through. Hmm I am hankering for a cup of tea right about now!






images via ArchDaily

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...