Monday, April 18, 2011

BARBICAN FOODHALL

When husband and I were living in London we used to love spending many a weekend wondering around in the Barbican. There was always an awesome exhibition on and if we had stayed longer in London we wanted to move into one of the apartments in the complex - the ultimate digs for an Architect and interior designer we thought! The foodhall in the Barbican has recently undergone a transformation that I think responds really well to the brutalist building. I love the lights within the jars it looks gorgeous! Hopefully a little sojourn through the Barbican will be on our agenda when we head to Europe next year!







images via Remodelista

1 comment :

  1. That's such a great looking food hall!
    I lived in London for a year and never went into the Barbican. I'm ashamed.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...