Wednesday, June 24, 2015

MOUNTAIN LOVE

I have had a long standing obsession with mountains, well mountains and forests really. I am a bit of a nature lover but there is just something that draws me to those environments. When I see a beautiful photographic image of a mountain I just feel instantly at peace. I have incorporated those elements in my own home in the form of photographic prints and my son's bedroom has born the full brunt of my obsession with his mountain and forest themed room! On instagram today I saw these absolutely stunning ceramic pieces by the Australian based studio The Fortynine and to say I am smitten is an understatement! Three of my loves; mountains, ceramic and blue combined!




images via The Fortynine

1 comment :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...