Monday, June 30, 2014

BOUCHEROUITE RUG LUST

Hello all, I have just returned from a dream trip to Europe and Scandinavia that has got my design juices in overdrive! I saw so much fabulous design and architecture, it was truly amazing. So with that, my recent desire is for a beautiful boucherouite rug. The texture and inspiring designs meld beautifully with mid century furniture and Scandinavian interiors. Here are some of my favourites;


image via here




images via Hay


image via here

How amazing do they look in a modern interior with danish and mid century furniture? Sublime!


image via here


image via here




1 comment :

  1. it was truly amazing. So with that, my recent desire is for a beautiful boisterous rug. The texture and inspiring designs meld beautifully with mid century furniture and Scandinavian interiors. Here are some of my favorites... thanks for sharing all that great information...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...