Monday, August 15, 2011

LONDON AQUATICS CENTRE

Hello all! Hope you have all been well. I have been a very slack blogger lately. Life just seems to have gotten in the way! I have been very saddened to hear the news of all the looting and riots over in London, many gorgeous buildings and lives have been damaged as a result. However things are still moving along in preparation of the 2012 Olympics next year and I am rather looking forward to seeing some of the architecture emerge. Whilst checking out Dezeen, I came across the design for the new aquatics centre that has recently been completed and was designed by Zaha Hadid. I have a bit of a love/hate relationship with her work. Some I absolutely admire where others seem a bit too futuristic and fluid like to me. But I think the aquatics centre is pretty stunning.. Check out Dezeen for more images.






images via Dezeen

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...