Monday, June 13, 2011

ACAPULCO LOVE

Hello everyone! I am back again, it has been awhile since my last post. Also hello to my new followers!

I have been quite busy with a project I am working on and with my little man who has now started crawling and getting into everything! Gone are the days of him lying on his playmat happily playing with a rattle! I have to say though that a crawling baby is probably the cutest thing in the world!

I have managed sometime in between though to check out my favourite blogs and found this beautiful image on emmas designblogg of an Acapulco chair on a gorgeous little balcony. I do love chairs and would have an incredible number if I could and this chair would be on top of my list. It really is a stunning sculptural piece and the various colours it is available in would add a great pop of colour to any interior.




image via Acapulco Chair




image via placesandspaces



images via Bittersweet

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...